1) Mandie found a wooden quilt shelf that fits perfectly over her windows.
Home Photo: Mandie Michniewicz
2) Bernice made her boardwalk shelves by cutting and gluing craft sticks to 1x1 pieces of pine.
Home Photo: Bernice Prescott
3) Lynn shared her photo showing Cat's Meows work perfectly on an antique shelf.
Home Photo: Lynn Weimer
4) Miho shows off her collection of memories on IKEA picture ledges.
Home Photo: Miho Yoshii
5) A bookcase filled with books still offers plenty of room for Cat's Meows in Chris' home.
Home Photo: Chris Von Ins
6) At Cat's Meow we've used an antique store find to display Cat's Meows mixed with plants and a photo.
Photo: Cat's Meow Village
Bonus - 7) Sandra says, "I took my set [of West Coast Michigan Lighthouses] to work to show them off and everyone loved them. I think I’m going to buy another set to have here at home." She found the purrfect ledge to perch her Cat's Meows to enjoy at work!
If you are new here, I am Faline Jones, creator and founder
Make sure you join our email list to get notified when a new blog is released.
When you join our list you also get exclusive discounts and updates on collections before anyone else! It’s definitely a fun place to be.