Here's a unique way to preserve memories of your home in every season.
Cindy considers her home to be her Happy Place...so much so that she asked us to create five Cat's Meow keepsakes of it! One version for each season, plus a Halloween one designed in Cat's Meow style. Her son worked with her to get the perfect photo of the front of their home and all the little details she wanted to represent each season.
Tom, her husband, let the project to Cindy and son, and sat back to wait on the special delivery.
Tom and Cindy were both delighted with the Cat's Meow creations of their home.
This is the original photo provided by Cindy. A simple straight-on photo works perfectly for designing.
Three seasons of Tom and Cindy's home displayed on a Cat's Meow step-shelf.
Look really close at this photo...do you see the Golden Retrievers? Cindy added Torin, Marley, and Autumn to her Cat's Meow designs because the dogs were a big part of the family's life.
Cindy loves the Cat's Meow Halloween Collection and wanted their home designed in Halloween style, complete with ghosts, bats, and spiders.
Cindy also wrote stories that are printed on the back of each one of their homes.
- Spring: Our home is a feeling of belonging together. It is the laughter, memories, and most of all, love. God gives to us the gift that only grows more meaningful with time.
- Summer: The days are warm, the skies are a bright blue, and the leaves on the trees are in full bloom. This house welcomes our family to come home for the summer.
- Fall: We gather together to laugh, cry, and share in abounding joy. With grateful hearts we are happy to call this place our home.
- Halloween version: The glow from a jack o' lantern's grin illuminates the path for trick-or-treaters on this dark evening. Eerie sounds echo within and around this haunted home. Knock if you dare.
- Winter: Our home at Christmas brings the love of family, the celebration of faith, and the satisfaction of giving to create happy memories that last a lifetime.