This lighthouse, built in 1854 was one of the first eight lighthouses built on the West Coast. It served for 71 years as a navigational guide in the San Diego Bay.
It's Fresnel lens is on display at Cabrillo National Monument.
We handcraft this lighthouse from 3/4" thick wood with colorful details on the front and a few historic details printed on the back.
Casper, our black cat mascot, is lounging in a second-story window catching the warm sunshine.