This ¾” thick St. Anne's Church is hand screen printed on the front and back. It is part of a five-piece series of buildings called Annapolis Christmas Series, created by Cat’s Meow founder, Faline Jones, in her seventeeth year of business. This series was introduced on June 1, 1999 and retired on December 31, 1999.
St. Anne's Parish was created in1692 by the General Assembly the Church of England as one of 30 parishes in the province. This is the third church on this site, all of which belonged to St. Anne's Parish. This particular building uses some of the walls and the tower of the second church, which was destroyed in a fire in 1858.
Look for our trademark black cat, Casper, on every Cat’s Meow. Handcrafted in our Wooster, Ohio workshop.
There are a limited number of this piece available, which is reflected in the price. With your purchase of this building, Faline will donate 10% to Amani Ya Juu, a fair-trade sewing and training program for marginalized women throughout Africa. Visit their website: www.amaniafrica.org (no wholesale orders)