The Raleigh Tavern was established in 1717. It was the foremost of Williamsburg's taverns in the eighteenth century, serving as a center for social, commercial, and political gatherings and was frequented by George Washington.
Handcrafted by our small workshop crew in Wooster, Ohio, this replica is made from 3/4" thick wood with colorful details on the front and a little description on the back.
Look for Casper, our mascot black cat, waiting on the front steps for a chance to sneak in for a few crumbs. Casper is the sign of an authentic Cat’s Meow!