Wood End Lighthouse is located at the southwest end of Long Point in Provincetown, Massachusetts. It takes at least an hour and a half strenuous walk across the breakwater to get to this light settled in among the sand dunes and seagrass.
The light was first illuminated on November 20, 1872, and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1987. In 1981, Wood End Light became the first Massachusetts lighthouse to be converted to use solar energy to power the light and fog signal equipment.
We've crafted this lighthouse from 3/4" thick wood with colorful details on the front and its story printed on the back. Made in the USA.
Look for Casper, our black cat mascot, basking among the seagrass, listening to the breaking waves, mewsic to his ears!