In 1697, Trinity Church was the first Anglican Church built on the island of Manhattan, New York. During the Revolutionary War the Great Fire of 1776 destroyed the majority of Trinity Church. St. Paul's Chapel was saved by bucket brigade that pulled water from the Hudson River.
St. John's Chapel is where George Washington prayed follwing his inauguration as the first President of the United States of America in 1789. Trinity was rebuilt the following year.
Notabe Parishioners: George Washington (1st US President), John Jay (1st Chief Justice of the US), Alexander Hamilton (1st Secretary of the US Treasury).
This ¾" thick wooden replica of Trinity Church is handcrafted in the USA to reflect its historical features. It can set neatly on a shelf, wainscoting, or window/door trim. A description is written on the back. Look for Casper, our mascot black cat, taking up residence within the design. This is the sign of an authentic Cat’s Meow!