St. Michael's Episcopal Church is a historic church and the oldest surviving religious structure in Charleston, South Carolina. It is located at Broad and Meeting streets on one of the Four Corners of Law and represents ecclesiastical law. It was built in the 1750s by the order of the South Carolina Assembly.
The church houses a clock and change ringing bells dating from colonial times. The tower clock strikes the hours and quarters. The bells are one of four sets (Grace Church Cathedral – Episcopal, The Cathedral Church of Saint Luke and Saint Paul, and Stella Maris Catholic church) in the Charleston area. The bells were cast in 1764 and recast in 1866 in London again.
Look for Casper, our black cat mascot curled up on the front steps keeping an eye on the local traffic.
This church, along with all our designs, is handcrafted from 3/4" thick wood with colorful details on the front and its story on the back.
We're a small workshop of 15 crew members in Wooster, Ohio who love our jobs of crafting replicas that hold deep meaning for you!