The only lighthouse on the mainland of New Hampshire, Portsmouth Harbor Light (also known as Fort Point Light, New Castle Light, and Fort Constitution Light) is a historic lighthouse located within Fort Constitution. Established in 1771, it was the 10th of 11 lighthouses established prior to the American Revolution. The first tower was a shingled wooden structure with an iron lantern and copper roof. Its light source was three copper oil lamps.
The current light is a fixed green signal that is visible for 12 nautical miles. The light is made green by an acrylic cylinder that surrounds the lens. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2009.
We've crafted this lighthouse from 3/4" thick wood with colorful details on the front and it's story printed on the back. Made in the USA. Casper, our black cat mascot, appears to be catnapping along the breakwall. He is the sign of an authentic Cat's Meow!