Lighted in 1855, Old Point Loma Lighthouse was the highest in the US at 462 feet. It was also one of the first West Coast lighthouses built.
It was replaced in 1891 as a navigational light. However, in 1933 it was restored and is now part of the Cabrillo National Monument.
We handcraft it from 3/4" thick wood with colorful details on the front and a short history on the back.
Casper, our black cat mascot, is waiting on the steps for the nice visitor to come by and pet him.
Made in the USA.