The Zumbrota Covered Bridge was completed in November 1869 as a replacement for Zumbrota's original bridge which was destroyed by the spring flood of that year. The covered portion of the bridge was added in 1871. The bridge served until 1932 when it was moved to the fairgrounds. In 1997 the bridge was moved to its current location in Covered Bridge Park, about 100 yards from its original location.
The bridge was added to the National Register of Historic Places on February 20, 1975.
This covered bridge is created in collaboration with the Theodore Burr Covered Bridge Society of Pennsylvania. $2 from your purchase will be donated to the Society to continue preservation efforts across the U.S.
Look for Casper, our black cat mascot, sitting at the entrance, purrhaps to collect that $10 fine for driving faster than a walk across the bridge! He's the sign of an authentic Cat's Meow.
We've crafted this replica from 3/4" thick wood with colorful details on the front and its story printed on the back. Made in the USA.