I've had a love/hate relationship with haunted houses. How about you?
I have fun, happy memories from my childhood, and I have horrifying memories from my teenage years. Eventually, I just gave up going to haunted houses.
But, what if a haunted house was run by a Cranky Cat??? What would you experience inside?
My guess would be:
- Surprise whisker tickles on your face
- The sound of deep, loud purring
- Playful kitty swats at your ankles
- A few hisses here and there as you turn a corner in the maze
- Flapping wings overhead and scampering feeties underneath
- Furry walls
- Sounds of "herds" of cats stuck in zoomie mode
- A whole wall of toe beans you can high-five
- More purring and a few merows thrown in for good measure
I think I would enjoy this haunted house! What other surpurrises would your Cranky Cat Haunted House have?
We handcraft this haunted house in 3/4" thick wood with colorful details and glow-in-the-dark ghosts on the front.
Look closely, can you find Casper, our black cat mascot? No? Maybe if you turn out the lights you'll find him then!
Add this haunted house to your Halloween decor this year to up your Halloween game. Actually, add more than 1 to create a Halloween village, then make sure they're exposed to light...then turn out the lights to see what goes on after dark in our Halloween village.
Imagined and crafted in our small Wooster, Ohio workshop.