The Lockwood House in Harper's Ferry National Historical Park, Harper's Ferry, West Virginia was built in 1848 for the US Armory's Paymaster.
It served as a headquarters, hospital, prison, and ballroom during the Civil War years. It's one of the largest homes in Harper's Ferry.
We handcraft this replica in 3/4" thick wood with colorful details on the front and its story on the back.
Look for Casper, our black cat mascot, lounging on the porch.
See all Harper's Ferry items.