This week we are participating in the Boston Museum Show hosted by The Museum Store Association. We’ve been sharing (on social media) a small selection of Cat’s Meow keepsakes we create by partnering with museums, parks, historic societies, and preservation groups.
I want to give you a little more in-depth look by sharing with you the video we’re showing at the Museum Store Show.
It’s our way of showing museum store buyers what we can do for them, plus it’s always so fun to see our replicas in the wild!
In this video, you will see…
- Tower of Voices (Shanksville, Pennsylvania)
- Lincoln Memorial (Washington, D.C.)
- Lightner Museum (St. Augustine, Florida)
- Historic Movie Theater (Lakeside, Ohio)
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist (Savannah, Georgia)
- Forsyth Park Fountain (Savannah, Georgia)
- John Ward House (Salem, Massachusetts)
- Historic Courthouse (Tonopah Main Street, Nevada)
- Old Faithful Geyser (Yellowstone Natl. Park)
- Wild Goose Island (Glacier Natl. Park)
- Satterthwaite House (Patterson Farm Preservation, Yardley, PA)
- P-40 Warhawk (Air Zoo Museum, Kalamazoo, Michigan)
- Albright Visitor Center (Yellowstone Natl. Park)
- Court of the Patriarchs (Zion Natl. Park)
- Glacier Natl. Park Gateway Entrance (Montana)
- Lake McDonald (Glacier Natl. Park, Montana)
- Old Faithful Inn (Yellowstone Natl. Park)
- Lake McDonald Lodge (Glacier Natl. Park, Montana)
- Ropes Mansion (Peabody-Essex Museum, Salem, MA)
- Derby-Beebe Summer House (Peabody-Essex Museum, Salem, MA)
- Gardner-Pingree House (Peabody-Essex Museum, Salem, MA)
- Advance Building (Staten Island Advance, New York)
- Orchard House (Concord, Massachusetts)
- Emily Dickinson Homestead (Amherst, MA)
- Railroaders Memorial Museum (Altoona, Pennsylvania)
- Historic Courthouse (Fairfax, Virginia)
- Hulmeville Borough Anniversary (Hulmeville Historical Society, PA)
- U.S. Grant Boyhood Home (Georgetown, Ohio)
- The Windber Area Museum (Windber, Pennsylvania)
- Stapleton Station House (Lynchburg, Virginia)
- San Luis Rey Mission (Oceanside, California)
- Mr Local History Project (Bernards Township Historic Society, NJ)
- Lockport Area Historical Society, Illinois
We partner with parks, museums, historical societies, and preservation groups in two ways:
1) we create their replicas only for them to sell
2) we offer them on our website, too.
Each partnership is a unique relationship.
I hope you enjoyed seeing this behind-the-scenes glimpse of how some of the historic Cat’s Meows you purchase become reality.
We handcraft all of our keepsakes in Ohio from ¾” thick wood with detailed front designs and written descriptions on the back. They can be set neatly on a shelf, desk, or narrow ledge such as wainscoting, window, or door trim.
Group them with other Cat’s Meows to create your own little Village!
Look for Casper, our black cat mascot, sitting or reclining within the design. He's the sign of an authentic Cat's Meow souvenir replica.
If you are new here, I am Faline Jones, creator and founder
Make sure you join our email list to get notified when a new blog is released.
When you join our list you also get exclusive discounts and updates on collections before anyone else! It’s definitely a fun place to be.