I share 9 Step-by-Step How-To Tips below this video.
9 Step-by-Step How-To Tips to copy this style
1) You'll want to measure your Cat's Meows and make a list before you go shopping for frames. This is important so you'll get the correct size frame openings for each piece.
2) Collect up a variety of photo frames. Make it a fun collage look on your wall. Search for frames that have at least 1/2" ledges to hold your Cat's Meows. I was excited to find those thick "shadow-box" type frames at Hobby Lobby.
3) Decide if you also want to include frames within your collage that hold photos of your trip. Or do you want to add a cute sign like I did?
4) Take off all the glass and backing materials, leaving just the frames.
5) Lay out newsprint or cut-apart grocery bags on your table, to help you determine your frame layout on the wall.
6) Take time to play around laying out your frames with your Cat's Meows.
7) Once you've made your final layout plan, nail hangers on the back of your frames, and then mark your newsprint for nail placement on the wall.
8) Tape your marked newsprint on the wall where you want your collage, and nail away. Tear off the newsprint and you're ready for the fun part!
9) Add your Cat's Meows to all your frames, adding "sticky tac" to the backs of the pieces and the back of the frames to secure everything in place.
Now, step back and smile from ear to ear as you enjoy soaking in the memories of your vacation...Cat's Meow style!
Grab up your Yellowstone National Park souvenirs here.
Get your paws on other National Park souvenirs.
We handcraft all of our keepsakes in Ohio from ¾” thick wood with detailed front designs and written descriptions on the back. They can be set neatly on a shelf, desk, or narrow ledge such as wainscoting, window, or door trim.
Group them with other Cat’s Meows to create your own little Village!
Look for Casper, our black cat mascot, sitting or reclining within the design. He's the sign of an authentic Cat's Meow souvenir replica.
If you are new here, I am Faline Jones, creator and founder
Make sure you join our email list to get notified when a new blog is released.
When you join our list you also get exclusive discounts and updates on collections before anyone else! It’s definitely a fun place to be.
EMAIL me with thoughts or questions!
Add new comment